Tap Room & Beer Gardens Open 7 Days A Week
SUN – THUR – 12PM to 8PM*
FRI & SAT – 12PM to 11PM*
We have the following measures in place to help keep you and our staff safe when visiting our premise. Please follow any rules laid out at all times and help keep everyone safe!
How it works
- Please note floor stickers to assist with social distancing.
- Please enter through the west door and exit through the south door.
- Please be patient as we assist each customer with their order,
- Our Washrooms are open.
We ask that you please give the points of contact a wipe down prior to exiting the washrooms. Lysol wipes have been provided for this purpose. This includes flush handle, taps, countertop light switch and door handle. Please ensure you do this as a courtesy gesture for the next guest. Please maintain social distancing at all times when using the washrooms and respect your fellow patrons.
- Children are asked to remain seated and parents/guardians should accompany any child under 12 to the washroom to ensure they are properly wiped down afterwards.
- Please listen and follow the advise of our servers at all times. This is to keep you, our patrons and our staff safe.
Measures we have in place to keep you protected
- We have plexiglass installed at the bar to protect our patrons and HKB staff. HKB staff will provide table service wearing PPE to keep you and them safe during the pandemic.
- All tables and chairs are wiped down between patrons with a disinfectant.
- HKB staff will clean the washrooms throughout the day as time permits, as opposed to only twice a day.
- A specific order system will be in place to ensure no patrons cross paths and the flow of guests will be in the same direction.
We thank you for your cooperation, continued custom, and hope to see you soon.
Find Our Beer
Our beer can be found at a variety of locations throughout Alberta. To see a map of these locations use the form below.
Such a great place! We hung out for a few hours this afternoon, the server Lindsey was amazing and met a lot of wonderful people while we were there. Such a community atmosphere and we will definitely be back. Thank You!
I tried 4 different beers and all 4 were very good. The Burning Fuse was my favorite though.
Always a great place to pop by for great beer! We’ve been to a few of their events like trivia night and always enjoy our evening. They even have a cider on tap now which I’m excited to try! If your looking for a great place to host an event give them a try. Well done Hard Knox...keep up the awesome job
Great place and was very lively on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Blonde was easy drinking and tasted great. Large selections with banana and pineapple notes. Owner was very personable and friendly. Showed us their canning process and explained a bit of history with hops. We will be back for the free popcorn. Cheers.
Dusty Trail IPA. I love this beer! Subtle hoppy notes and bitter tropical flavorings, very unique and awesome. Goes down fast 'n smooth.
Saw some good reviews and decided to drive over and check it out. Was glad we did! Some really good beers and had a great visit with Heather. Even the other patrons were very friendly. Just like hanging out with old friends. Highly recommend this place and wish all the best to the success of this place! Cheers!
I tried a flight and I left with a 4 pack of Sun up to Sun down. It is a banana bread beer that is full of flavor. I tried 4 and 3 of them tasted great. Light flavor to full flavor. The one I didn't like had to much flavor for me but it was unique.
Our golf foursome has been here a couple of times, and love the atmosphere and the beer. Had a very nice chat with Pam yesterday, and it sounds like they're doing great. Love the brewery, but will probably have to be satisfied with buying the beer, at Co-op or Sobeys as it's a long way from home.
Great place for a cold beer. Love the atmosphere and there hand crafted beer is second to none. Owners are great people who are usually working there and the staff is super friendly. Make sure you grab a growler the price can’t be beat.
I'm pretty happy with this place. They've got a couple excellent beers and it's a reasonable price to refill a Growler. Staff are nice and friendly while the service is reasonably quick. I would like to stop in one day and relax for a couple pints rather than always just refilling my growler. They've got a good parking lot, too